Terms and Conditions
Bookings are normally made from Sunday to Sunday
• A non-returnable deposit of 25% of the rental price is payable to reserve the gîte
• The balance of the rental must be paid in full no less than 8 weeks before the booking starts
• Bookings made less than 8 weeks before commencement must be paid in full at the time of booking
• The owners reserve the right to refuse any booking without explanation
• A security deposit of £100 (125€) is required on arrival. This will be returned two weeks after the end of the rental. Any deductions will be accounted for
• This deposit does not limit the guests’ liability to the owners
• The rental begins at 4.00pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10.00am on the day of departure Please do not arrive early or leave late unless this has been pre-arranged.
• The overall maximum number of people staying in the gîte must not exceed six people, plus one infant using the cot, unless the owners have given permission in writing. Two extra people may be accommodated and the charge for these additional guests will be notified
• The number of people staying in the gîte must not exceed that stated in the original booking unless the owners have been notified and agreed. Any charge for additional guests will be notified
• Sorry, but no pets are allowed in the gîte.
• No smoking is allowed anywhere in the gîte. Anyone disregarding this condition will forfeit the security deposit
• Tenants agree to leave the gîte in a clean and tidy condition. Cleaning materials and equipment are supplied. A deduction from the deposit may be made if an unacceptable condition requires extra cleaning
• Bed linen, tea towels and personal towels are supplied – but not for the beach please
• Cot linen is available
• Please report any problem, breakage or defect immediately to the owners. These will be put right or replaced as soon as possible. The owners will not be liable to the guests for any loss of services in the gîte.